Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Homegrowing for yeh, guv'nor

All my _bud_dies.

So I've been going through this idea in my head for over a year now and I've decided it's time to make the money for this and just fucking do it! Start growing my own shit at home! Now, a question for all you people out there. Which strain should I go for? I've been wanting to try Jack Herer and White Widow, but I've heard so many good things about BC Bud and Orange Bud that I really don't know. This growing thing is still about two or three months away, but I wanna buy all the equipment in the same pace my money starts coming in, and I want the seeds first. So... Which one should I go for? Just leave a comment as a suggestion. If all goes as planned my next step will be to make my own strain, featuring the ones i like the best.

No comments:

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now."
-Bill Hicks