Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Notice of eviction

This weekend will be so interesting. My ex-girlfriend (which I dumped just a week or two ago) will come here and we are supposed to hang out. As if that wasn't enough my landlord will come over too. She hasn't been here since I moved in and it will be extremely hard to explain stains on the walls (made from my greasy hair when I slept). Also, my windows have been barricaded while my balcony has been rebuilt. Since I only have one wall with windows I haven't been able to ventilate my apartment. Guess what it smells in here! Well..l That'll all work out in the end, since I'm thinking about moving out pretty soon anyways... I'm sick of this town, this apartment and this life. I know where I belong, so why don't I just move there? I will. Soon...
   Love ya'll <3

No comments:

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now."
-Bill Hicks