Monday, May 19, 2008

Sucks to be you

So I just got off the phone with one of the closer friends I have. What did we discuss? How stupid and fucked up all of those people whom just slipped away are. They are all too keen on gossiping and what they do with their lives I don't know. Can't really say that any of 'em are too smart or anything. I really don't know what happened to all the people I knew and used to hang around. It's kinda disturbing that someone you've had such a close relationship to can just fade out of your life and pass you by like the ending credits of a movie you didn't really like. Sucks to be them, I guess.... or... does it suck to be me?

Sugar

   We also discussed matters of great importance. There is, apparently, some killer acid floating around and I am so going to get me a few of those pieces. Had a chat with another friend of mine who tried it out the other day and he said he was more tripped out than ever before. The thing is that I don't think I know anyone who has picked up acid from any known blotters. All of us who have tried LSD has just done so whilst the medium was sugar cubes with a drop of acid on them. Since I'm leaving the country with the folks soon I was going to get myself through one of those LSD-trips before I leave and put on a happy face. At least I'm leaving for a country where pot smoking isn't too frowned upon. That means I'll probably be high ninety percent of the time I'm there.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now."
-Bill Hicks