Thursday, May 22, 2008

Cleaning day

I've booked time for laundry, I've vacuumed the whole apartment, arranged every little thing that was misplaced, dusted, did the dishes, cleaned the stove and now I'm totally fucking exhausted! Tomorrow my ex will arrive, and I'm supposed to show her how much she means to me, which she does, but I can't tell her that. I don't know how the two of us that are so fundamentally different could get it off from the start. I didn't know everything about her being superficial, but I knew she was. In every way that I'm out she's in. I don't mind people going around doing nothing but doing nothing. She does. I do believe that every person, no matter what, is worth something. She doesn't. I'm scared...

No comments:

"I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to help speed up and facilitate our evolution. OK, not the most popular idea ever expressed. Either that or you're all real high and agreeing with me in the only way you can right now."
-Bill Hicks